Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Proverbs 31 Woman

Source: Myself

This has got to be one of my most favorite scriptures. I have a ton more, but this one I fell in love with when I first gave my life to Christ. Proverbs is one of my favorite books as well, but I know that the thirty first chapter has a special place in the hearts of all of Gods daughters, or at least it should. We all should be striving to become Proverbs 31 women. It is the blueprint of what a wife, mother and woman in general should be in the eyes of God.

Here is another iPhone 5 wallpaper, or it could be whatever you want it for, currently I'm using it as the wallpaper on my MacBook, and that has inspired me to begin making my own wallpapers for that as well, stay tuned for those!

Have a beautifully blessed day!

Source: Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment