Monday, September 23, 2013

Finding Purpose


Hello loves! I pray everyone has started their Monday with love and expectancy in their hearts, and the motivation to make this a great week!

I awoke this morning like many others, wondering what my purpose is for the day and even my life in general. Then it dawned on me to do something that I've been thinking about for a while now. MAKE A VISION BOARD.

Vision boards are a great way to put into the atmosphere what it is that you hope, or should I say, Pray to accomplish. I'm going to pray that God leads my magazine clippings and thoughts to show me exactly what it is that is his purpose and will for my life. Because as much as people seem to think I "have it together", I still don't know HIS purpose for me yet, and that is my mission until it is complete. To know His will... So, let the clipping begin!

Have you made a vision board? If so, what did you get from it and did you accomplish the things on your board? If you haven't made one, why don't you join me? And if you do, please send pictures so that I can see how it turned out, and I will be posting my finished product as well.

Here are some great examples that I found on the web:




Be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment