Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 7 | Someone Who Has Made Your Life Worth Living For

This is a continuance of a long ago forgotten blogging topic on my former blog Hello to Happy. My 30 Days of Truth will be continuing on this blog... I hope you enjoy.

Someone who has made my life worth living for...


Most definitely God, which is a no brainer. But other than Him, I'd say that I don't have just a someone, I have someones. My husband of 7 (going on 8) years and my two blessings from God.

Growing up, I always wanted a family dynamic much like the Huxtables... I wanted to be a wife, with a loving husband and beautiful kids. And I'm thankful to say that God has blessed me with both. Though we're nowhere near the lovable TV family, we're pretty darn close if you ask me. :)

Sure we've had our rough patches and our bad days, but God... But God is still in the mix so everything is everything. Haha. And I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Who has made your life worth living for?


No comments:

Post a Comment